B-7-2 IK Series M3 Bus 200-220V
Mechatrolink can be up to 100 Mbps. It can switch online control mode, especially suitable for synchronization, interpolation and other functions between shafts. It can easily deal with the mechanical movement with complex control requirements and realize long-distance, multi axis synchronous work.
Universal bus ik2 series servo drive
1. Servo drive model:
IK Series M3 Bus 200-220V
2. Technical indexes
1. Power supply voltage: 220V;
2. Output power: 0.4KW, 0.75KW, 1.5KW;
3. Encoder: 17bit / 20bit / 23bit absolute value encoder;
4. Digital IO signal: 8-channel input and 6-channel output can be used for function setting;
5. Analog signal: 2 inputs;
6. Communication mode: RS232, standard Modbus protocol, CANopen bus, MIII(M3)protocol
3. Product advantages
1. Mechatrolink can be up to 100 Mbps. It can switch online control mode, especially suitable for synchronization, interpolation and other functions between shafts. It can easily deal with the mechanical movement with complex control requirements and realize long-distance, multi axis synchronous work.
2. Powerful internal position mode can plan multi-path continuous operation to achieve rich motion control functions; it can support up to 32 groups of data planning, and each group of data can be set with pulse number or angle according to demand, and can set speed, acceleration, deceleration and emergency deceleration of internal position mode;
3. Automatically measure the mechanical characteristics of load inertia, set the optimal gain, and shorten the system debugging time;
4. Mechanical resonance frequency analysis, equipped with two sets of notch filters, which can adjust the frequency (50 ~ 5000Hz) and notch depth, effectively overcome the low-frequency resonance and vibration at the mechanical end, and can set the vibration frequency (1 ~ 100Hz) and vibration damping;
5. The friction torque compensation function can reduce the influence of static friction during mechanical reversing and improve the command following performance of low-speed operation;
6. Debugging software support, mechanical characteristics analysis, parameter setting, monitoring and other functions, intuitive and simple operation.